Turbine Oil Purification System
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $15,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
- Model NO.: TY
- Application: Turbine Oil
- Folw Rate: 100 L/min
- Mechanical Principle: Vacuum
- Trademark: Hengjia
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: BV, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Structure: Mobile
- Type: Suction Filter
- Specification: TY30~300
TY is good at emulsion breaking, dehydration and removing soap, gelatin, acid, pigment and metal particulates in emulsified turbine oil and low-viscosity lubricating oil as well as turbine oil used in other machinery and electric power equipment. And this product has the capability of online break of emulsion, removal of water, acid and impurity which can recover the emulsified turbid turbine oil to limpid and clear oil.
· It has the coalescence and separation technique, and three-dimensional flash distillation technique, and it has strong ability to break emulsion and remove water from the oil.
· Latest Chinese and international process which is an integration of gravity method, evaporation method, aggregation method, vacuum separation and mechanical purification.
· Precise multi-stage filtration system helps to remove different kinds of impurities with high quality filter element of better ability of containing pollutants and long service life.
· Optimized electric heating system with automatic constant temperature controller ensures that oil temperature to be even and stable.
· An advanced fully automatic infrared control system ensures operation of the equipment with high performance.
· It can purify any kinds of turbine oil used in steam turbine and water turbine online and onsite, and with its lamps indicative of the conditions for operation.
· Safe and reliable heating system and optimized piping design ensure that there is not any ignored place, and oil is completely subject to purification.
· It is designed flexibly with low noise, deep purification and free maintenance, so that it can save cost from the running process.
· The customer's request can be met by adopting PLC intelligent and displaying dynamically.
· The filtrated oil testing equipment can be collocated.
· The whole set of this machine can be made mobile, immovable or dragged by car.
· All types of filter can be offered hermetical, canopy-covering or open-air.
· Various sizes and configuration (alloy shield) are available.
|Operating Vacuum Degree||MPa||-0.06_ -0.096|
|Temperature Range||ºC||20 _ 80|
|Power Supply||V||380V/50Hz (or at user's option)|
|Water Content||mg/L||≤50 (GB/T7600)|
|Mechanical Impurity||%||No (GB/T511)|
|Acid Value||mgkoH/g||≤0.3 (GB/T264)|
|Demulsifying Value||min||≤15 (GB/T7305)|